[aur-general] Now there is real Spam in the AUR comments - Was: Misuse of AUR (yaourt) comments

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Feb 12 17:19:15 UTC 2016

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 05:56:27 +1300, Jason Ryan wrote:
>On 12/02/16 at 10:45am, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>>Take a look at https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/yaourt/ , some body
>>add real spam to the comments and another user commented the spam:
>>
>> Det commented on 2016-02-12 09:36
>>

>Great idea reposting it to the ML…
>
>Try *thinking* before typing.

Indeed it wasn't a good idea, it happened by accident, since I'm upset
about the misuse that happens since a few days. If you take a look to
mailing lists were I'm subscribed, you'll notice that I normally don't
quote spam or reply to spam. So, my apologies, but you better should
insult those who misuse AUR comments, than me for my mistake when I
reported the continued misuse.