[aur-general] Misuse of AUR (yaourt) comments

Pedro A. López-Valencia vorbote at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:20:36 UTC 2016

El 12/02/2016 a las 10:35 a. m., William Di Luigi escribió:
> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Pedro A. López-Valencia
> <vorbote at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> No Ralf, you did not misunderstand Det. The guy is a Finnish sociopath
>> hiding behind pseudonyms, that harasses people to grab their popular
>> packages in AUR. I gave him the vuze package to shut him up. If you don't
>> believe me check how many packages he maintains. In AUR3 he used to have
>> more than 600.
>
> These are ad-hominem attacks, I think this thread is being hijacked.

No, I am not hijacking the thread. I am simply confirming Dave Balir and
Ralph Maddorf's suspicions that they are dealing with a sick individual.

And if you think I am throwing ad-hominem attacks is because you have
not receivied insulting emails from Det to your private mailbox. And, as
I said, he uses pseudonyms to do his sociopathic deeds, for example
nimetonmail at gmail.com that now nymshifted to nimetonmaili at gmail.com.

Just give me a moment and I'll open a new thread.
--
Pedro A. López-Valencia
http://about.me/palopezv/