[aur-general] Should TUs tolarate inapropiate behavior in the AUR?

P. A. López-Valencia vorbote at outlook.com
Sat Feb 13 19:49:57 UTC 2016

El 13/02/2016 a las 5:09 a. m., William Di Luigi escribió:
> Hi
>
> On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>> and at least two other maintainers felt harassed
>> by this maintainer
> Again, it's important to note that these other maintainers gave no
> proof of harassment yet. We just learnt that Det is Finnish and shared
> "immature things" on Google+ (as if that could have the slightest
> weight in an harassment accusation).

WE, Dave Blair and I, BOTH SAID THE HARASSMENT WAS DONE *PRIVATELY*, yet
you are asking for public proof? Your sharpness is.... Sheesh!

I made a description of character; the individual in question is a
sociopath. By definition a liar that can be anything and make believe
anything to anyone, to many at the same time.

You are not productive nor giving anything new to the discussion. Your
have attempted to derail the conversation in an attempt to play the
"girl, you asked to be raped" first and then the "you casnt speaks the
Engrish" second, throws a dark light on whatever your real intentions
are; no matter how you dress them.

--
Pedro A. López-Valencia
http://about.me/palopezv/