[aur-general] Moderator/admin please help: Misuse of AUR (yaourt) comments

Radislav Golubtsov rgolubtsov at mail.ru
Wed Feb 17 21:25:36 UTC 2016

> Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:38 PM +01:00 from Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>:
>
> Several AUR users neither care about the text and links of the first box
> at https://aur.archlinux.org/ , nor do they read the already provided
> comments.

This is AUR. Not all AUR users - you definitely know this - pay attention to the surrounded educational stuff and comments themselves. But we should be a little bit patient to them, I think.

> Are the AUR comments a forum?

Sometimes yes, Ralf, sometimes. But, anyway, thanks for delivering this problem to the public. I personally have the unfavorable attitude WRT the AUR discussion (especially Yaourt) nowadays, but again thank you Ralf - your boosted discussion together with William Di Luigi and with some other guys regarding that Det comment on the Yaourt page a few days ago led to improving my English: I learned the words I didn't know before. No, seriously!

--
Kind regards,
Radislav (Radicchio) Golubtsov