[aur-general] nerolinux

Mark Weiman mark.weiman at markzz.com
Mon Feb 29 22:19:49 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-02-28 at 16:04 -0700, WebDawg wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Eli Schwartz <eschwartz93 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 02/28/2016 05:58 PM, WebDawg wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there anyway to track the reason it was deleted?
> > You could try looking through the aur-requests mailing list for a
> > deletion request.
> >
> > --
> > Eli Schwartz
> I see requests for nerolinux3 but not nerolinux, does this mean the
> maintainer deleted it, considering this stuff is all git based now
> there is no other way to track?

I'm pretty sure only a TU or Developer can delete package bases and the
maintainer (if not a TU/dev) can only delete a package base by filing a deletion
request, which would then be completed by a TU/dev.

As far as I know, when you clone a repository of a base that doesn't exist, it
is reserved for your user, so perhaps someone reserved it for him/herself and
hasn't uploaded it yet. A deletion is also a possible case.

Mark Weiman