[aur-general] password reset request

Michael Straube michastgit at web.de
Thu Jan 7 18:17:42 UTC 2016

Am 07.01.2016 um 18:34 schrieb Michael Straube:

> Am 07.01.2016 um 12:34 schrieb SanskritFritz:
>> I couldn't even find your https://github.com/michast/cornas repository on
>> github :p
>> Come on, you're screwed :D
>>

> Yes you are right, this whole thing turned in too much truble for me, so
> i decided to delete my repos / github account! Maybe I will upload it
> again later, but not sure about that...
>
> cheers
> Micha

One thing I like to say:
I used Arch since about 2005 except for the last two years.
I also contributed to the german arch wiki. Now I decided to
use linux again. I am not a professional programmer, it's
just a hobby and i only wanted to share some of my work about that
I think it could be usefull for someone. But I have to say after
all this i am near to loose interest in using arch and/or contribute
something.