[aur-general] No notification for out-of-date package

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Thu Jan 14 13:41:46 UTC 2016

On 13.01.2016 18:53, Giovanni 'ItachiSan' Santini wrote:
> My package "telegram-desktop-bin-dev" was flagged as out of date on the
> 10th of January but I received no mail notification about that.

It appears that yahoo has decided to "temporarily" reject all mails from
that system (bbs, wiki, aur, mailing lists). I've sent an email to their
postmaster and hope this will clear up soon.

Until then, I'm afraid yahoo users will not receive emails from our
services. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Florian