[aur-general] Review request for a new PKGBUILD

Leonid Bloch leonid at daynix.com
Sun Jul 3 18:12:14 UTC 2016

Hi AUR List!

We would like to introduce a new package to the AUR. You are welcome to
check out more about it on http://rbld.io

Please notice, that this app is in the very early development stages, so
any feedback is welcomed! ;)

I am a long time Arch user, but this is my first PKGBUILD. I'd love to hear
comments, if any, before I'll actually submit it to the AUR.

Thanks a lot!
Leonid.

File below:
~~~~~~~~~
# Package maintainer: Leonid B <leonid at daynix dot com>
# Upstream contact: rbld at rbld.io
pkgname=rbld-git
pkgver=r4.96410ab
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="Zero-dependency, reproducible build environments"
arch=('any')
url="http://rbld.io"
license=('Apache')
depends=('bash' 'docker')
makedepends=('git')
provides=('rbld')
conflicts=('rbld')
backup=('usr/etc/rebuild.conf')
source=("${pkgname%-git}::git+https://github.com/daynix/rebuild")
md5sums=('SKIP')

pkgver() {
  cd "$srcdir/${pkgname%-git}"
  printf "r%s.%s" "$(git rev-list --count HEAD)" "$(git rev-parse --short
HEAD)"
}

package() {
  cd "$srcdir/${pkgname%-git}/cli"