[aur-general] PKGBUILD for GnuSocialShell

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:01:22 UTC 2016

Howdy,
I am working on a PKGBUILD for a new GNU Social client called GnuSocialShell. I made one for the git version, because this is being rapidly developed, and I don't believe there is an actual release yet anyway. The problem is, it haults with an error when trying to copy files in place, and I'm not sure why. I have gone over this file and can't find anything wrong with it. It's probably something simple I'm just overlooking though.
Thanks for any help :)
Storm