[aur-general] PKGBUILD for GnuSocialShell

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:30:53 UTC 2016

Howdy,
I have no clue how it got set to crlf. I made this in Vim on Arch lol. I guess the original was from a template with the wrong format. This is fixed now, however.
I also think I have a working fix for the version issue.
This really does compile on any architecture, including ARMv7 etc.
I applied your patch and did a pull request, thanks so much for providing that. Also, thank you for the tips.
Storm