[aur-general] Trusted User application

Patrick Burroughs (Celti) celti at celti.name
Sun Jul 24 09:28:24 UTC 2016

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 17:51:52 +0900
Nicola Squartini via aur-general <aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Evolution shows "Good signature" to me.
>
> On Sun, 2016-07-24 at 09:00 +0530, Pierre Neidhardt via aur-general
> wrote:
> > Don't want to sound picky, but it seems like the PGP signature of
> > your e-mail is
> wrong :p

Your message fails verification here, too, both using claws-mail's
PGP/MIME plugin and downloading the raw message and verifying it using
gpg on the command line. Have you tried manually verifying your own
message yourself? Evolution may be doing non-standard things.

As an addendum, the Arch Linux Code of Conduct requires bottom– or
inline-posting, not top-posting. I think any prospective TU should
familiarise themselves with it, if they haven't already.

~Celti