[aur-general] Trusted User application

Nicola Squartini tensor5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:01:15 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 15:17 +0200, Johannes Löthberg via aur-general
wrote:
> I've thought about using cblrepo to maintain a few things, but was
> wondering how you add and make sure the ghc/distro packages are up
> date in the cblrepo database?

You use cblrepo to add new packages to your repo, or add dependencies
already provided by other repos (for example my [haskell-happstack]
depends on many packages in [haskell-core]). [1]

cblrepo also tells you what packages in your repo have been updated in
cabal, using `cblrepo update` and `cblrepo upgrades`. What it doesn't
do is to track whether dependencies in [haskell-core] have been
upgraded. For that I wrote a script [2]; check if it works for you.

[1] https://github.com/magthe/cblrepo#using-it
[2] https://github.com/tensor5/haskell-happstack/blob/master/updates.sh