[aur-general] PKGBUILDs for monkeysphere feedback

Valo valo at autoproduzioni.net
Fri Jun 24 09:09:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

Il 22/06/2016 23:39, Justin Dray ha scritto:
> For creating users, there is now sysusers.d which makes system user
> creation a bit more standardised, take a look here:
> https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/sysusers.d.html
>
> Regards,
> Justin
Interesting, I didn't know it, thanks for pointing it out but as
monkeysphere user needs a shell I think I'll stick to useradd -r.

Il 23/06/2016 01:13, Doug Newgard ha scritto:

> In addition to everything else mentioned, you should never be running chown in
> the install scripts. If the files/dirs need to be owned by a specific
> user/group, you should do that in the package function.
Ok, moved in the package function

> You can't really use $pkgdir in the build function.
Yes, it makes no sense, don't know why I put it there.

> Please, for the sake of readability, be consistent with how you use variables.
> Either use braces or don't.
Fixed

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I pushed the packages to the aur, I'll
be happy to receive further suggestions :)

sValo