[aur-general] gnuplot-colorbrewer

Jorispilot jorispilot at aquilenet.fr
Thu Jun 30 09:07:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to make my first package, and I have a few questions.

This package instals gnuplot scripts from
https://github.com/aschn/gnuplot-colorbrewer

I followed wiki instructions and get inspiration from
emacs-gnuplot-mode-git, but this package does not use md5sums.

Is it possible to get an md5sum from a git repository? If so, how?

Should I submit this package to the AUR?

--
Jorispilot