[aur-general] TU Application - Dustin Falgout

Balló György ballogyor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:19:08 UTC 2016

> If you are wondering why I didn't use the short version of the commit hash
> at the end of the pkgver, well that's simply a personal preference of mine
> (to use revision numbers instead). I hope that helps clear up any confusion
> as to why I chose to do it the way that I did.

If you don't specify tag or commit hash at the end of the git source, then
you should use the -git suffix. Users expect if the package has no -git
suffix, then it's a working static version tested by the maintainer, and
not some experimental code from git HEAD.

BTW, it would be nice if you could adopt some more orphan packages in the
community repository.

--
György Balló
Trusted User