[aur-general] Duplicates in the AUR/[community]/[extra]

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:29:42 UTC 2016

On 5/4/16 5:14 AM, Lukas Fleischer wrote:

>      perl-json-any
>      * perl-json-any [community]
>      * perl-json-any http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-json-any/
>      perl-namespace-autoclean
>      * perl-namespace-autoclean [community]
>      * perl-namespace-autoclean
>      * http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-namespace-autoclean/
>      perl-sub-name
>      * perl-sub-name [community]
>      * perl-sub-name http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-sub-name/

I believe these are mine, soon as I'm out of work (~2pm -0600), I'll
double check and file deletion requests as required. In fact, I recently
updated at least two of those ( in the last 3 weeks ) and I have not
received my usual email from a TU stating that they were swiping my
pkgbuild for extra/community in quite some time. I apologize for my role
in the mixup and duplication of offical repo pkgbuilds.

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com