[aur-general] Standing down as Arch Lixnu TU

Martin Wimpress martin+arch at flexion.org
Thu May 12 11:42:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I am informing you that I wish to stand down
as an Arch Linux TU.

My commitments with other Open Source projects and a new job (which is
exclusively Debian focused) mean that I simply don't have the time
available to do justice to my role as an Arch Linux TU.

I have very much enjoyed my involvement with the Arch Linux community.
Using Arch Linux reignited my enthusiasm for working on Open Source
projects and this has, ironically, led to me working more and more outside
of Arch Linux. Thank you to everyone whose helped me along the way.

How do we proceed with my resignation?

Best regards, Martin.