[aur-general] Missing Co-Maintainer Search Criteria on AUR

NicoHood archlinux at nicohood.de
Fri Nov 4 21:14:06 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'd like to address a feature that I've been always missing.

If you login to AUr you can view "Packages" and "My Packages". However
the Co-Maintained packages are not listed there and you cannot even
select those. If I am not totally wrong there is no way to find you
co-maintained packages.

The reason for why this is an important feature is to check them for
newer versions, as if you are a co-maintainer most of the time the
original maintainer wants to keep its position but just has no time to
do so. So to get an overview of your packages that'd make a lot sense.

And in case of a user "review" of his packages or his work for TU
applications or just as reference it would be nice to list the packages
where he also worked on.

I am aware that you should have a local copy of you maintained packages
anyways, but that'd be just a nice addition which might not be that
complicated to add. Could also make sense on the official repo. Any
opinions?

Cheers,
Nico