[aur-general] Trusted User Application: Giancarlo Razzolini

Johannes Löthberg johannes at kyriasis.com
Thu Nov 10 09:07:02 UTC 2016

On 27/10, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
>On 10/20/16 at 11:23am, Giancarlo Razzolini via aur-general wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>   My name is Giancarlo Razzolini (grazzolini) and I would like to
>>   become a TU. Before anything, I want to thank Jelle van der Waa for
>>   agreeing to become my sponsor.
>
>The discussion period has ended, please cast your votes!

Heh, seems Jelle inconveniently went on vacation just before it ended,
so on behalf of Jelle:

Congrats grazzolini, you've been accepted!

Yes: 20
No: 6
Abstain: 6

Please continue by following the TODO for new Trusted Users[0].

[0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines

--
Sincerely,
  Johannes Löthberg