[aur-general] Co-maintainers not receiving flag-out-of-date notification mails?

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 13 14:44:36 UTC 2016

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 10:10:52, Chi-Hsuan Yen via aur-general wrote:
> I'm the co-maintainer of depot-tools-git. [1] Two weeks ago that package is
> flagged as out-of-date, but I didn't receive any notification mail - not in
> Spam either. For other packages that I'm the only maintainer, out-of-date
> notifications are well sent. Is it an aurweb bug or just an accident that
> my inbox losts the mail?

I am not sure whether I would call it a bug since there is no
specification on the recipients of notification emails. I agree that it
makes sense to send out-of-date notifications to co-maintainers as well,
though. I submitted a patch here [1].

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2016-November/004171.html