[aur-general] I can't upgrade my package

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sat Oct 1 19:34:02 UTC 2016

On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 at 21:07:29, Juan Martínez wrote:
> [...]
> debug1: Remote: Forced command.
> debug1: Remote: Port forwarding disabled.
> debug1: Remote: X11 forwarding disabled.
> debug1: Remote: PTY allocation disabled.
> debug1: Remote: Forced command.
> debug1: Remote: Port forwarding disabled.
> debug1: Remote: X11 forwarding disabled.
> debug1: Remote: PTY allocation disabled.
> debug1: Sending environment.
> debug1: Sending env LANG = es_AR.UTF-8
> debug1: Sending command: git receive-pack '/with-git.git'

Ok, this is what I thought. This line should be

    debug1: Sending command: git-receive-pack '/with-git.git'

Note the additional hyphen. One could argue that git-serve should
support both notations, however, for a short-term fix, you should figure
out why Git sends `git receive-pack` instead of `git-receive-pack`.

The output of `git config -l` might be useful. In particular, you want
to look for remote.<name>.receivepack in that list. Or maybe something
adds --receive-pack to the `git push` command.

Regards,
Lukas