[aur-general] I can't upgrade my package

Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 21:26:20 UTC 2016

A bit late to the party (the last few weeks have been busy with moving -
just slowly catching up on everything). Sorry. :)

Den 01-10-2016 kl. 19:42 skrev Juan Martínez:
> I'm sorry because maybe you actually talked about this and i didn't
> looked at it because i'm lazy and deleted some e-mails without reading
> them.

In case you lose e-mails, the archives of the list are public:
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/

(As it turns out, reading back would have probably not helped you this
time, as you would still have needed Lukas' attention for him to "fix"
the issue on AUR's side. :))

--
Namasté,
Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen <https://freso.dk/>