[aur-general] Nee help with a python PKGBUILD

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:56:48 UTC 2016

Howdy,
There is a new console screen reader in the works. It is written in python. I have written a PKGBUILD for it. The PKGBUILD works, it installs things where they are supposed to go, but the problem is the reader won't launch once installed in this way. If you just run setup.py it works fine though. Can someone please take a look and let me know how to fix this?
Thanks
Storm