[aur-general] Trusted User Application: Giancarlo Razzolini

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:31:58 UTC 2016

Em outubro 23, 2016 22:17 Levente Polyak escreveu:
> On 10/24/2016 01:32 AM, Giancarlo Razzolini via aur-general wrote:
>
> Well I actually don't planned to jump in again on this topic... but if
> you fully agree on all that, then it pretty much boils down to the fact
> that you definitively want to get rid of userdel.
> I'm quite convinced that's explicitly a part of what Florian tried to
> explain as that is something that would require adjustment before moving ;-)

Yes, I understood this. I already changed the package in question and I am
testing it as I type this. But, as I said, I don't plan on moving it to
community for now, if I become a TU.

I know that TU's and dev's are not only expected, but required, to push the
envelope on PKGBUILD quality. And I plan on be a part of it, regardless of
anything else.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini