[aur-general] git push - Permissions denied

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:55:22 UTC 2017

Le 04/04/2017 à 18:43, Dan B via aur-general a écrit :

> Package: aur.archlinux.org/libcs50
>
>>  » git push
>> Enter passphrase for key '/home/krakn/.ssh/id_rsa':
>> git-receive-pack: permission denied: krakn
>> fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
>>
>> Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
> Remotes are as follows (I am able to clone the repository):
>
>>  » git remote -v
>> origin ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/libcs50 (fetch)
>> origin ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/libcs50 (push)
> I have no problems pushing to my other repositories. Is there
> something on the backend that might be preventing the push?
>
> Thanks!

This is strange… Are you on the same network than the one you’ve used
some minutes ago for pushing the -git package? I expect so, but you
never know…

Else I think you will have to wait for Lukas to step in if a retry
doesn’t make it work.

BTW, the || exit 1 in your PKGBUILD should be removed. And the
"${srcdir}" (and thus the quotes) are not necessary in your cd commands
(cd ${gitname} will do).

Finally, the rsync command should not be here. Either use cp/install, or
a make install target if there is one.

Regards,
Bruno