[aur-general] Package proprietary softwares with hard-coded paths within /usr/local?

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Aug 8 16:20:41 UTC 2017

On 08/08/2017 12:14 PM, 张海 via aur-general wrote:
> You can probably try stuffing multiple consecutive slashes ('/') and they
> should be normalized into one. You can also play with "/./" if the program
> wasn't happy with consecutive slashes.

1) Please don't top-post.

2) I think you're trying too hard to make this solution work. And /./
doesn't solve anything since you once again end up with a solution that
only works for filenames of a certain length (multiples of 2) so you
might as well just choose a path of the right length that
*coincidentally* happens to be in theme.

--
Eli Schwartz