[aur-general] Appending prefix with fileuri to filename in source array

Tom Nguyen tom81094 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:25:10 UTC 2017

I'm currently messing around with local kernel PKGBUILDs containing a
lot git format-patches from many different sources. I could always
source them locally, find very tricky conditions to patch them in order,
or bulk rename them; but I was wondering if it was possible to download
and append a prefix without manually copying the whole filename from the
uri.

Basically from this:

"${_prefix}0001-PATCH.patch::${_uripath}/0001-PATCH.patch"

to something like this

"${_prefix}#URI::${_uripath}/0001-PATCH.patch"

I'm not too sure how to approach this or whether this is possible, but I
am curious nonetheless.

Many thanks,

Tom Nguyen