[aur-general] Request to add aspell-bn package to AUR repo

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sat Aug 26 17:29:01 UTC 2017

Pavel Sayekat via aur-general <aur-general at archlinux.org> writes:

> Dear Team,
> Hi, I would like to add a PKGBUILD file for aspell-bn to the AUR repo for
> the convenience of Bengali language. So file is added in the attachment.
>
> Thanks,
> Pavel Sayekat

Hello,

so what is your question? Do you need help in uploading the PKGBUILD or
do you want us to doublecheck it?

If the latter: For me it is not working at all.

Warning: future versions will require --vars before variables are set
: error: invalid variable name: --prefix

The configure-script does not know that option.

Figure out how it is done right. Probably the other aspell-?? packages
in AUR can be taken as an example.

Best Regards

Stefan