[aur-general] aurweb 4.6.0 released

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 3 09:48:51 UTC 2017

Dear aurweb contributors and users,

We are pleased to announce the release of aurweb 4.6.0!

This release brings a lot of improvements to the comment functionality.
You can now use basic Markdown syntax to format your comments. Commit
hashes to the Git repository of the package and references to Flyspray
tickets are converted to links automatically. Long comments are
collapsed and can be expanded on demand.

We also made some changes not immediately visible to the end user,
including several security fixes, a safety mechanism to prevent Trusted
Users from accidentally performing non-fast-forward pushes and a public
API to retrieve a list of registered account names.

For a comprehensive list of changes, please consult the Git log [2]. As
usual, bugs should be reported to the aurweb bug tracker [3].

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/
[2] https://projects.archlinux.org/aurweb.git/log/?id=v4.6.0
[3] https://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=2