[aur-general] pacman-dev rejected mail Was: About the editconfig in the resent patch in pacman

Pablo Roberto Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:15:25 UTC 2017

El 08-01-2017 2:54 AM, "Eli Schwartz via aur-general" <
aur-general at archlinux.org> escribió:

On 01/08/2017 12:21 AM, Pablo Roberto Lezaeta Reyes via aur-general wrote:
> Pacman-dev jthisnot accept my email and the automessage point to post the
> message to this list so i just follow the intructions.

Have you actually subscribed to pacman-dev?

Otherwise, that is kind of weird, since the Arch Linux mailing lists are
all run by the same software on the same server and presumably with the
same configuration (except for restricting e.g. *posting* to
arch-dev-public to Devs/TUs).

--
Eli Schwartz

Yeah i'm subscribed unless i'm mistaking pacman-dev and pacman-dev-request
for the same mailist.