[aur-general] TU Application: Bruno Pagani

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:20:40 UTC 2017

Le 09/01/2017 à 08:57, Christian Hesse a écrit :

> Bruno Pagani via aur-general <aur-general at archlinux.org> on Sat, 2017/01/07
> 15:32:
>> Outside of those, they are other packages I might want to maintain in
>> the future but I felt those above would make a good start. I might just
>> add uchardet[9], because it’s now needed for mpv[10], and I’m OK to
>> maintain it if Christian Hesse (eworm) doesn’t want to.
> We have package uchardet in [extra] already [0], maintained by Felix Yan. (The
> uchardet package in AUR confused me as well... Deleted it.)

To be fair, uchardet is only in extra since friday, so this wasn’t the
case when I wrote (most of) my application, and I admit that I didn’t
checked between that point and when I posted yesterday, especially since
the related issue had seen no comment and I didn’t received any
notification related to uchardet package in AUR prior to that (so
expected it to still not be in [community]). ;)

> I updated mpv with support for uchardet on Saturday evening [1] (and remove
> dependency to enca later on).

Seen that from the notifications about uchardet and the issue. ;)
Thanks, that’s also one less thing I must think about when building
mpv-light using devtools. :)

Regards,
Bruno