[aur-general] TU Application: Bruno Pagani

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 10 15:11:32 UTC 2017

On 01/07/2017 03:32 PM, Bruno Pagani via aur-general wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi Bruno o/

> Do not hesitate if you have any questions on anything or any comments
> regarding my AUR packages. ;)

sure, I'm dumping some random thoughts...
but its mostly just minor foo :)

audiothumbs-frameworks:
- a pkgver() function could be handy when using commit hashes, that
  helps avoiding to manually keep pkgver parts in sync (like r5 part
  before the partial hash)

certbot-user:
- I have no clue, but is it really that strictly tied to python2-acme?
- I think it may change at some point, but right now like every python
  package i know does -O1 on install
- you could also do a --skip-build when building separately in the
  build() function

exfalso:
- I think it may change at some point, but right now like every python
  package i know does -O1 on install
- you could also do a --skip-build when building separately in the
  build() function

mpd-server-minimal:
- maybe sed-ing the mpd.service.in in a prepare() would be nicer then
  after processing/install in the package() function

ring-kde:
- a pkgver() function could be handy when using commit hashes, that
  helps avoiding to manually keep pkgver parts in sync (like 2.3.0.r287
  part before the partial hash)

weboob-headless:
- I think it may change at some point, but right now like every python
  package i know does -O1 on install

cheers,
Levente