[aur-general] TU Application: Bruno Pagani

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:44:34 UTC 2017

Le 10/01/2017 à 16:11, Levente Polyak a écrit :

> On 01/07/2017 03:32 PM, Bruno Pagani via aur-general wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
> Hi Bruno o/

Hi Levente,

>> Do not hesitate if you have any questions on anything or any comments
>> regarding my AUR packages. ;)
> sure, I'm dumping some random thoughts...
> but its mostly just minor foo :)

I had started wondering whether I’d be deprived of it. ;)

> audiothumbs-frameworks:
> - a pkgver() function could be handy when using commit hashes, that
>   helps avoiding to manually keep pkgver parts in sync (like r5 part
>   before the partial hash)

Answering that to your other email.

> certbot-user:
> - I have no clue, but is it really that strictly tied to python2-acme?

AFAIK, currently yes, cerbot and python-acme being developed together
and thus tightly connected. You can see that at the bottom of the PyPi
page[0]. This might change at some point when things will have
stabilized a lot, but that’s not for today (even if it breaks AUR helpers).

> - I think it may change at some point, but right now like every python
>   package i know does -O1 on install

Not certbot[1]. ;p But sure, added.

> - you could also do a --skip-build when building separately in the
>   build() function

Sure, done. :)

> exfalso:
> - I think it may change at some point, but right now like every python
>   package i know does -O1 on install
> - you could also do a --skip-build when building separately in the
>   build() function

Both done (and updated to 3.8 btw).

> mpd-server-minimal:
> - maybe sed-ing the mpd.service.in in a prepare() would be nicer then
>   after processing/install in the package() function

Changed, including Eli suggestion.

> ring-kde:
> - a pkgver() function could be handy when using commit hashes, that
>   helps avoiding to manually keep pkgver parts in sync (like 2.3.0.r287
>   part before the partial hash)

Same as audiothumbs-frameworks. ;)

> weboob-headless:
> - I think it may change at some point, but right now like every python
>   package i know does -O1 on install

Done (+ updated to 1.2).

Thanks for this thorough review. ;)

Regards,