[aur-general] Permission Denied (publickey) Error for many

Konstantin Gizdov arch at kge.pw
Sun Jan 22 16:51:33 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to report this. I originally opened
this post - https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=222249 - with the
hope of fixing the issue myself with the help of other users. However, it
seems the same is experienced by other package maintainers as well.

Since around 2pm today (UK time), I cannot authenticate to
aur.archlinux.org over
ssh. All requests are bounced with "Permission Denied (publickey)"
response. I cannot pull, nor push from/to AUR. Just before I started to
experience the problem, I was able to update one of my packages around 1pm.
This, I think, means it is a server side issue of some sort. Can someone
take a look? Thanks.

Regards,

Konstantin Gizdov