[aur-general] [review-request] moolticute

NicoHood archlinux at nicohood.de
Sun Jan 29 10:06:05 UTC 2017

On 01/29/2017 01:55 AM, Quentin Bourgeois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for uploading moolticute[0] into AUR but I still have some
> doubt that my package has good taste or not. The project is in C++ and
> use qt-5.

Hi,
I also wanted to package moolticute for AUR but it was not ready at that
time. I had not tried to package it again but still have it on my TODO
list. It would be nice if you could contact me via tox/irc so we could
possibly work together on this.

When moolticute gets popular enough I plan to move it to the official
repository. We also have a good chance that upstream accepts our
patches, as I've already worked with them and it shouldnt be that hard
to apply some systemd patches for example.

So contact me in privat if you like to work together. I can also test
with real hardware (Normal one and Mini Beta hardware).

Cheers,
Nico