[aur-general] reconfigure netwerk settings

mick howe mickhowe292 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 06:06:14 UTC 2017

I've just changed ISP and the modem is setup to live at 192.168.20.1/24
which I have found is out of scope for my current address range of
192.168.1.100/24, using static IPs.

I have followed the instructions in the wiki for configuring static IPs and
changed all the settings I needed to get the network working through the
new ISP but once I reboot some of the settings have reverted to those for
the old ISP and I can't work out  how to make ALL the changes stick.

mick in glen innes