[aur-general] Hello from Jethro, and could someone take a look at my first pkgbuild?

J3thro jethro.sun7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 01:08:06 UTC 2017

Hi Eli, David,

Thank you very much for the critiques.

1) I fixed the arch field, 2) moved the cython into the build function, and
3) fixed the startdir. One thing I do noticed is that the namcap is very
vague about the errors, I have to manually figure out where and what is
wrong there. Is there some other tools? (looks like pkglint doesn't have a
aur pkg yet?)