[aur-general] Hello from Jethro, and could someone take a look at my first pkgbuild?

Marcin Wieczorek marcin at marcin.co
Fri Jul 28 22:58:34 UTC 2017

Hello

As we all know JetBrains' products are widely used by many programmers, by ArchLinux users too.
Their download servers are extremely slow though.
I'd love to see PyCharm in community, I even contacted a TU a few months ago.
The thing is there's a maintainer needed willing to adopt the package.
I hope someone sees this and takes care of that application.

Marcin Wieczorek

Excerpts from J3thro via aur-general's message of July 26, 2017 11:13 pm: