[aur-general] TU Application: Dan Printzell

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Sat Jul 29 08:36:08 UTC 2017

El Thu, 27 Jul 2017 20:52:10 +0000, Dan Printzell escribió:

> Hi Arch people.
>
> My name is Dan Printzell, but I often go by Wild/Vild or when I use an old
> account, WildN00b. I'm writing this TU application because I want to maintain
> the dlang packages that are currently orphaned or being dropped from
> [community]. I'm being sponsored by Johannes Löthberg.

As the maintainer of the only (AFAIK) package in our repos written in D I must say I'm really looking forward to someone who actually cares maintaining the D stack, trying to keep it up to date in the latest months has been a real PITA.

You could start by investigating why dmd segfaults when building on i686 (I ended up dropping i686 entirely as to not block the update)