[aur-general] Hello from Jethro, and could someone take a look at my first pkgbuild?

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 31 01:25:50 UTC 2017

> Community edition is open source and published under Apache2 license. I
> don't know how that fits redistributing their binary though.

Yeah it is. I went looking into the build process for it and it looks like
it's a mess, but it would be doable. I guess that compiling on the package
and redistributing that wouldn't infringe anything, but I will take a second
look at this. It would certainly be nice not to have to download from their
site which is, indeed, slow.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini