[aur-general] Typo in email address

Laurent van den Bos laurentvdbos at outlook.com
Wed Jun 14 10:56:14 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Approximately an hour ago I tried to create an account for AUR but during the registration I made a typo in my email address. After a query on the forum (see [1]) I was referred to this list for help. I think it would be a bit odd if I just create a new account and ignore the other one (keeping the database a bit clean). What is the best thing I could do?

The username I registered at AUR is Laurent and the correct email address should be the address of this email.

Thanks,
Laurent

[1] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=227238