[aur-general] TU Application: David Runge

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Wed Nov 1 10:17:27 UTC 2017

On 10/31/2017 03:17 PM, Ray Rashif via aur-general wrote:
> Results are in:
>
> Yes   No  Abstain  Total   Participation
>   25     6            8      39           82.98%
>
> Congratulations, David, you are now an Arch Linux Trusted User!
>
> What's more:
>
> - I have updated your account on AUR;
> - I see you have two usernames on our bugtracker, let us know which
> username to upgrade.

Congratulations, David!

As Ray said, you seem to have two bugtracker usernames, dave.ze.rave and
davezerave, but Flyspray throws errors when I try to access the former
and the latter is the only one that has actually seen activity, so I
have assumed your bugtracker account is https://bugs.archlinux.org/user/9560

I have upgraded it to be part of the Trusted Users group in the
Community Packages project, and given you access to the Keyring project
as well.

--
Eli Schwartz