[aur-general] Git based AUR package repo

Amitav Mohanty amitavmohanty01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 04:08:00 UTC 2017

Hi

To the suggestion of using links to diff/patch and using email or comments,
my only counter-argument is that how would you organize them. I am sure we
all have seen multiple versions of packages in AUR, e.g. version X.Y.Z and
version "abc-git" to separate stable versus latest. Those cases can be
handled using git branches without requiring separate AUR packages.

I understand that I am used to a model of organizing code that probably
does not make sense here. Just seeking opinion.

Regards,
Amitav