[aur-general] Could someone please bring back the skypeforlinux-beta-bin package?

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 13 14:23:16 UTC 2017

On 11/13/2017 07:32 AM, Michael Kogan wrote:
> Since we are speaking about it, where is a good place to read the
> documentation? :) I have got along with
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Submitting_packages
> so far but looks like this is not enough for some cases...

1) Please do not top-post on mailing lists. :)

2) The available options are shown using `ssh aur at aur.archlinux.org
help`, and further elaborated upon in the file "doc/git-interface.txt"
in the source code. Sadly, it appears that it is not available on the
web interface the same way "doc/rpc.txt"  is available as
https://aur.archlinux.org/rpc

I think the solution is to simply copy web/html/rpc.php as
git-interface.php and have it show the contents of git-interface.html
instead of rpc.html

Hopefully we can make this available in the next release (which is
scheduled soon!)

--
Eli Schwartz