[aur-general] Trusted User resignation

Daniel Micay danielmicay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:47:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

I no longer have time available to work on Arch Linux so I'm resigning
as a Trusted User. It was a great experience and I'll miss working with
you folks. I've been reducing my activity over time and there aren't any
packages left that I'm interested in maintaining. Unfortunately, I just
can't commit the time required to handle any issue reports, etc.

Arch Linux was my gateway into software development and then security
research / engineering. Working on it full time ruins the charm of it as
a hobby though. I deal with enough software for work already!

My work on Linux security will continue in the realm of Android / arm64
so I won't be completely gone from the Linux development community. I'll
also still be an Arch Linux user for the foreseeable future.