[aur-general] TU Application: Andrew Crerar

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Fri Nov 17 12:47:02 UTC 2017

On 17/11/17 14:22, Andrew Crerar wrote:
> If I were to become a Trusted User, I would like to move firefox-developer [9] to [community] as well as adopt Evangelos Foutras's [community] packages [10] if he doesn't want to move them to [extra].
You told me about this privately on IRC and asked if it was OK to
mention it in your application. That was kind of you, but you should
have waited more than 9 minutes for my response before going ahead and
sending in your application.

To answer your question though, I will keep my community packages in
[community] since I don't see a reason to move them and Developers are
allowed to maintain packages in [community].

Thanks for the thought though; it's always good for orphan packages to
get adopted. Good luck with your application!