[aur-general] pisg-fixed

Christos Nouskas nous at archlinux.us
Mon Nov 20 16:05:05 UTC 2017

On 20 November 2017 at 17:40, Jeremy Audet via aur-general <
aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> > well, i beg your pardon if i made the assumption that TU and the entire
> > AUR structure was smart enough to understand a merge request of a
> > differently-owned package as an orphan request for a clearly fixed
> package.
> >
> > i humbly beseech myself towards your graces and fall upon my sword for
> > expecting common sense of process.
>

> At my workplace, someone displaying this kind of attitude will be fired. At
> my home, someone displaying this kind of attitude will be kicked out,
> Thanksgiving or no.

This person thinks other people live with an AUR browser tab open and their
finger on F5. Having missed the first error report I left it unattended,
but as soon as I saw the second one today I fixed it. Still, I got within
hours apart notices of impatient comments, merge and orphan requests.

Dude, let us breathe. Orphaned it, have fun. Just stop nagging, please.

-- X
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=nous