[aur-general] TU Application: David Runge

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 18 12:40:55 UTC 2017

On 18 October 2017 at 05:07, David Runge <dave at sleepmap.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> my name is David Runge. You may have come across me somewhere on the
> wiki [1], the forums [2] (not so recently), the AUR [3] or the mailing
> lists (mainly arch-general). I'm sponsored by Ray Rashif.

I confirm my sponsorship. I have to be honest that I have not checked
David's PKGBUILDs thoroughly, but he has been in contact with me with
contributions.

He has the skill set necessary to both maintain packages and debug
software, as well as test them correctly. If his application is
successful, he will be co-maintainer for all my and Spep's packages in
[community].

The discussion begins now and will last until 23 October, after which
the voting period will begin on 24 October. Good luck David!

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1