[aur-general] TU Application: David Runge

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 24 16:43:50 UTC 2017

On 18 October 2017 at 18:40, Rashif Ray Rahman <schiv at archlinux.org> wrote:
> The discussion begins now and will last until 23 October, after which
> the voting period will begin on 24 October. Good luck David!

The formal discussion period is over, please cast your votes! The
voting period will last until 31 October.

I do have one thing to say to David: please do think about the time
commitment associated with this. If you think that you won't be able
to commit much starting out, then it will be quite sad moving forward.

Otherwise, I say again that David's proposal has followed standard
procedure, including a holistic review by myself the sponsor. Some
issues were raised based on automated tool reports, which I think
David will be able to resolve.

Good luck!

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1