[aur-general] Confusing situation with python-crontab vs python-crontab2

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Sat Oct 28 18:05:24 UTC 2017

Hi again,

Am 28.10.2017 um 16:59 schrieb beest:
> All that really needs doing is python-crontab getting adopted and
> python-crontab2 being deleted; the latter shouldn't have existed in the
> first place and doesn't appear to contain anything meaningful that
> warrants merging. Just adopt the former and file a deletion request on
> the latter.

In the mean time Tadly, the current maintainer of python-crontab2 has
got back to me and told me that he will take care of it and that he
didn't realize that python-crontab is no longer maintained. So hopefully
this will get fixed in the next couple of days.

Thanks for jumping in anyway.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch